CERTIFIED TAX CONSULTANT
Learn everything there is to know about operating a tax service business including IRS tax reform policy, expenses, deductions, IRS letters, sample tax refunds, business tax, operational forms-how to deal with customers and how to apply techniques e.g. tax law updates.
- You will learn about the Department of Treasury, Internal Revenue Service (IRS), and how to use the Federal withholding.
- Unlimited Online or email support and 12 Months Access to the INW Private Tax Consultant’s Help desk area of advanced strategies.
- Name displayed in the directory
- Digital Tax Repair Training materials, Study Guide and Audio Files (downloadable)
- Additional Guide to Starting A Tax Business manual
- Discount on Tax Software
- Learn how to and educate your client’s on tax advantages.
- Tax Preparation Training
- Marketing Information/ coaching via our help desk
- Certified Tax Consultant (CTC) Exam & Certification Fee included ($99)
- 4 attempts to pass CTC exam (included in the package)
- Digital Certificate on all versions. Printed version are available.
- Instant downloads and Test Exams orders are manually processed approved and sent directly to your email.
- You can purchase a coaching phone support plan later.
- You can purchase the Tax Guide for Beginners Handbook ($39) Regularly ($79)
- 12 months Membership to the IWT
October 2nd, 16th, 23rd, 29th 2019 – Houston, TX
Reserve Your Seat Today!
Oct 23, 2019 – 9am – 3pm Enroll Now (Oct 23)
October 29, 2019 – 4am – 8pm Enroll Now (Oct 29)
October 2nd, 16th, 23rd, 29th 2019
– Houston, TX
Please Note: This class is Final Sale, No Refunds.
(Includes Certified Tax Consultant Certification fee, Training materials, logos and 12 months membership.
What you will learn:
You will learn the entire tax preparation process from how to handle your first client to resolving tax issues.
- Learn all components of basic tax law.
- Learn how to report inaccurate information to the internal revenue service (IRS).
- Learn the proper legal operating parameters of tax services professionals.
- Learn what individual states tax services laws.
- Locate and verify information in the IRS database.
- Recognize privacy laws and their impact on the tax industry.
- We will teach you methods of acquiring tax reports, free and otherwise.
- You will have access to our help desk to search for the specific issue and how to address them. As well as submit a ticket to one of our tax professionals for more insights.
- You will learn about personal finance management and how to set a budget
- You will learn how to analyze tax liabilities.
- You will learn methods for correcting mistakes and missing information.
- You will learn the do’s and don’ts of the Tax Preparer Service Organization.
- You will understand and define common tax terms.
- You will understand how to handle identity theft.
Tax Professionals Apply Now